Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

Okay, so emailing to my blog works.  That is pretty cool.  I am here, sitting at the Round Table in my Office.  My tie is not yet done up, but the coffee is made.  I have butterflies in my stomach because I am looking over my calendar for the day, my list of things-to-do that I created yesterday, and realized I forgot to prioritize them.  Doug Reeves would not be happy with me.  As he points out, I need to break my tasks down into prioritized lists…  Until I do this, my butterflies will continue to flutter. 

 

I hope to post throughout the day.  Must go tie the tie.  It is always the last thing I do in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Principal (Snippet #6)

Core Value #2: Perception is Reality (remember that everyone is watching you) IF I HAD REACTED BADLY IN THIS SITUATION, rest assured every...