Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Thinking

As I sit here thinking about this blog, which I haven't updated in months, I decide to come up with a list of reasons that I can go to when I need to make excuses.  So here goes:
  1. Too many books to read
  2. I don't have any ideas to write about
  3. It's too much work
  4. My dissertation takes up all of my time (I haven't written a word in two weeks)
  5. My wife's to-do list for me is too long
  6. I'm depressed because I have to put up the Christmas decorations
  7. I have teacher evaluations to write
  8. I still have teacher evaluations to write
  9. Too many emails to answer
  10. My kids won't turn off the TV and it is OH SO distracting....
I could go on.  Really, I could.  There is always so much to do, and I am really, really bad with managing my time.  Many of us are.  And I think blogging is important, it is good for people, and it keeps people together - a community sharing ideas and learning from one another.  And so I will fire it back up again, get the juices going.  Because I have a lot to say.  Whether you want to hear it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Principal (Snippet #6)

Core Value #2: Perception is Reality (remember that everyone is watching you) IF I HAD REACTED BADLY IN THIS SITUATION, rest assured every...