Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday, 9:28pm

Can't believe there was no time to blog today, but there really wasn't. Talked to my wife at about 4:00pm after having kissed her goodbye at 5:30 this morning. I still hadn't eaten anything save a handful of peanuts and a sticky piece of candy a first grader pulled from her pocket.

I ate it, though. I was hungry.

Learned that one of my little girls had to go back in to the hospital to have a tube inserted into her chest. Two weeks ago she had surgery and had a piece of her lung removed. I spent a lot of time in her classroom today. Her friends are worried about her. I don't know how to comfort them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Becoming Principal (Snippet #6)

Core Value #2: Perception is Reality (remember that everyone is watching you) IF I HAD REACTED BADLY IN THIS SITUATION, rest assured every...